Wizkid and Davido’s concerts: See major similarities + Video
Davido and Wizkid’s concert: The similarities between Wizkid‘s concert last weekend and Davido‘s 30 billion concerts last night were quite obvious for all to see. If they hadn’t made peace already, it may have been another subject of a supremacy battle but going by what went down in both shows many observers have pointed out some similarities.
Here are some similarities between both shows and it is obvious they ‘inspire each other’
While Wizkid brought his son, Boluwatife on stage, Davido brought his daughter, Imade on stage.
2. Both wore glittery outfits and black pants
It was obvious Davido’s sparkly shirt and black pants were inspired by Wizkid.
3. Both brought lots of supporting acts on stage
4. Both events served as a centre stage for peace While Wizkid made up with Davido at his show, Davido reunited the Mo Hits on his own show for the first time since their 2012 split.
5. Both sang each other’s hits at their respective shows When Davido walked into Wizkid’s show, they both sang his song FIA. During Wizkid’s appearance at Davido’s show, they both sang Manya.
6. Both events are mainly sponsored by a bank UBA Was the proud sponsor of Wizkid the concert, while first bank Nig was that of Davido’s 30 Billion concerts.